Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Fabulous Bouncing What?

The Fabulous Bouncing CHOWDER...of course.

The Fabulous Bouncing Chowder

That's right...the second book about me is in stores! Actually, it's been out for a couple of months, but I've been too busy to blog until now.

Anyway, the new book is about the time I went away to camp. I wanted to go to "Twisty's Acrobatic Fanatic Camp," but sadly, Twisty would not allow dogs. So my people, Madge and Bernie, turned to a dear old friend for help. What happened next can only be explained in this new picture book.

Anyway, I hope everyone likes the new book. But I can't take all the credit for it. I had to pose for hours so the guy who made the book (Peter Brown) could get the illustrations just right...and I think he did a pretty good job.

So check out the book, and send me an email or a blog comment or a chocolate cake to let me know what you think about it. Oh, and don't forget to check out my website: www.chowderandfriends.com

Slobberingly yours,
Chowder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home