Monday, August 14, 2006

Beep, Beep, Beep

August 9, 2006

My after-lunch-nap was terrible. I'm SO disappointed. Ugh. The problem is that someone in my apartment building must have accidentally set their alarm clock for 1pm, and then went to work. I was happily snoozing on the sunny balcony and then,"beep, beep, beep." There's nothing I can do about it. And I could still hear it after I closed the sliding door. I don't even know where the beeping is coming from so I guess I'm stuck. I just hope this doesn't start happening every afternoon. Anyway, to all of you folks reading this, let this be a lesson to you: Make sure your stuff doesn't start beeping when you're out! Your neighbors will thank you.

I'm going to try to nap in the bathtub, maybe it'll be more quiet in there.

Sleepily yours,

Chowder

1 Comments:

Blogger alvinaling said...

Aw, Chowder, I'm sorry. I hope you had a nice nap.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home