Monday, August 14, 2006

Eye Crust

August 1, 2006

I’m feeling very unattractive today. Have you ever seen a dog with gross eye crust? Maybe you’ve seen some people with gross eye crust…yuck. Well, I have some gross eye crust today. I think it’s because my allergies are acting up again. The problem with eye crust is that it’s a very delicate thing to remove. I can’t lick my eyes (I've tried). And if I use my paws I might accidentally poke my eyes out! So I guess I’ll just sit here and wait for Madge to come home and wipe it off. I’ll have a moist towel ready to go.

If there are any dogs reading this who have some tips for removing eye crust please email me and share your knowledge.

Um, ok, bye.
Chowder.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Chowder,

As a Maltese I find eye crust to be unacceptable, so I just wipe it off on the furniture. Be sure to do this when no one is looking. People tend to get upset about it for some strange reason!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Chowder said...

Thanks Anonymous...I know just the chair to use!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home