Monday, August 14, 2006

Chowder the Blogging Doggy

July 18, 2006

Woof and hello everyone. This is my first dog blog entry ever. I don’t really know what I’m doing yet, so I guess I’ll just tell you about my day today.

Let's see, Bernie was kind of Grumpy this morning (again) and I was glad when he and Madge left for work. It was really sunny around lunchtime, so I ate some leftover Chinese food I found in the fridge and then took a nice, long nap outside on the balcony. I had a funny dream that I was one of the goats from Billy Goats Gruff. I was on a bridge and there was a troll below yelling at me. Then I woke up to the sounds of my new downstairs neighbor, Mr. Zamboni, who was angry because I accidentally drooled all the way down to his balcony and onto his newspaper. Whoops!

Anyway, that was about twenty minutes ago and now here I am “blogging.” Gee, this is pretty boring, huh? Why would anyone want to read this? Is anyone actually reading this? Please send me an email so I know that someone cares! And check back soon, I’ll try to have a more exciting life and I’ll tell you all about it in next week’s blog.

Um, ok, bye.
Chowder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home