Friday, April 13, 2007

Due to Popular Demand...

...I am now blogging again!

(Cheers, Fanfare, Celebration, Unabashed Drooling)

Woof and Hello,

The past few months have been a quiet time of self-reflection for me...and by "self-reflection" I mean I've literally been staring at myself in the mirror. It's been unbelievably boring. But staring at myself has led me to one conclusion:

I'm kind of funny looking.

But I'm ok with that...and do you know why? I'll tell you why. I'm ok with being kind of funny looking because I've realized that although I may not be as beautiful as Pinky-Woo-Woo, the poodle who lives across the street and who is actually pink because her owners dyed her fur pink, and who wears pink bows and ribbons, and who has her own pink dog house, and in the winter she wears a pink sweater and booties, and everything about her is pink, Pink, PINK!!!

I'm getting sidetracked.

Anyway, I don't mind being kind of funny looking, because although I may not be beautiful, I Chowder Wubbington can do many things that Pinky-Woo-Woo can't do: I can kick a homerun in kickball, I can read my horoscope in the newspaper, I can cook some simple meals, I've got some awesome dance moves, I've uncovered the fossils of a dinosaur, I know how to find the Big Dipper, I've got a command of the English language (in typed form only, my mouth isn't the right shape to actually speak, what can you do?), I can use a toilet and last but not least...I can BLOG!!!

And so with furrowed brow, unstoppable Drool, and all-around Funny-Lookingness, I am once again...A Blogging Doggy.

Slobberingly yours,
Chowder

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chowder,
It's nice to hear from you again, you've been missed.

p.s. I think you're cute.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're glad you're back Chowder-Wowder!

10:43 PM  
Blogger vinnetta said...

Welcome back my little Chowder-Wowder! I just love all your wrinkles!

XOXO

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We heart you, Chowder!

We saw your friend, Peter, when he was in NJ last week and we can't wait to read about your camp adventures.

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Chowder is back in the blogosphere...

3:26 PM  
Blogger Ryan Sanchez said...

My bulldog Abbey likes you. You guys should go on a play date...supervised of course. I think you're pretty cool as well.

12:32 PM  
Blogger . said...

Welcome back, Chowder!

I can't believe that it's only now I discovered your book. You're a fantastic and handsome Bulldog, with a stunning command of English.

Tell me - is Peter your ghostwriter or you nom de plume?

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go chowder...it's your birthday...loved your first book...looking forward to your next...met your owner Peter at ALA (that's library talk) and he's cute too.
Chow Bella

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chowder,
I just read your book today for the first time and I fell in love instantly. My mom has english bulldogs and I know she will love your book, so I bought her one for Christmas! I can't wait to give it to her, but I must confess, I may take it to work with me and share your stories with the kids in my preschool first.
I will keep an eye out for other Chowder books and definately recommend your website to my mom after Christmas. If I tell her about it before, she will probably buy the books herself!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home